These could be a potential deal for somebody.
Altec Lansing Iconic Speakers Excellent Condition Rare! - eBay (item 160376705488 end time Nov-15-09 18:56:34 PST)
These could be a potential deal for somebody.
Altec Lansing Iconic Speakers Excellent Condition Rare! - eBay (item 160376705488 end time Nov-15-09 18:56:34 PST)
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

Jeez, only an hour away...could be rear channels for my set...
My set is newer and looks different though.
16 ohm and the "1" implies 1961 to me...
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
I was thinking they must be fairly early with only the "Iconic" labels on them, and they look pretty darn nice.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
I'd love to have those. The cabinets on my Vals have paid the price for so many moves over the years. Unfortunately I bet they don't go cheap.
Life is too short to be taken Cirrus.
I appreciate that the seller listed them with a minimal starting bid and no reserve, seldom seen anymore.
Hopefully he'll let the auction play out and won't have anyone shilling on his behalf, in which case hopefully one of you fellas will be their next caretaker.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Yeah OG, I think you need them for your surrounds. =)
Bookmarks